Time to streamline?

I caught this “I will do one thing today” notepad on swissmiss yesterday and it made me think. I am the queen of mutltitasking and trying to get way more than physically possible accomplished in one day. (On top of everything else I have going on, I just got engaged this past weekend!) But it’s a neverending cycle, I envy those who occasionally have a three item to do list. Mine is endless. So maybe I should adopt this one-thing-at-a-time philosophy? Sounds like a good idea in theory…

I will do one thing today

Who am I kidding? While writing this post I’ve already added a couple things to the list, including starting a wedding blog. Well if I can’t go quite so far as to give up the to do list entirely, maybe I’ll pick a notepad up just as a reminder to slow down every once in awhile. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Check out the rest of Pretty Bitter’s product line right here.

1. Desiree Fawn says:

Yay! Congrats on the engagement!!
  2. sunny says:

oooh... I like the notepad! I could use it when I'm away from my computer...or actually, instead of using this website: www.nowdothis.com (which is like the notepad but is a list you can edit and only one thing shows up on the screen at a time. keeps me focused)

@ Desiree: Thanks so much for the congrats! @ sunny: Thanks for that link! I had never seen it.
  4. John says:

Congratulations, Courtney :) (How many other venues can I say this to you in?)
  5. Meghan says:

Congratulations on your engagement!! If you do start a wedding blog, please share the link! I get excited just thinking about the amazingness you would post... :)

@ Meghan: Thanks so much!!! I will absolutely post the link if I start one. I'm leaning towards it so we'll see. :-) Also, I'm glad I found your blog! From the quick look I got to take I love it!
  7. julie @ coveiter says:

eeeks!! congrats on your engagement! a wedding blog is a must. it'll keep you sane :) { julie }
  8. Karen Kurycki says:

WHOAH!!! Awesome!! Congratulations Courtney!