Shake It

Since I’ve owned an iPhone, I’ve had a tough time getting great images out of the camera (though admittedly I haven’t spent all that much time trying). But I’ve recently seen a bit of improvement through apps like Shake It (discovered through Bonnie Tsang.) Below is the result of trip to Governors’s Island for a recent Local Natives show. Granted, if unprocessed these images would probably not be exceptional in quality. But still the result is pretty fun.

The creators of Shake It have also released a second app, Cross Process. I haven’t gotten a chance to check it out yet, but it looks equally fun and easy to use.

1. Dominik says:

Shake It is quite nice, but Cross Process is really awesome! I`m using it almost all the time :-) Check out this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hellyeahphotography/4563402207/in/set-72157623833390986 Cheerio, Dominik
  2. cecile says:

oh oui c'est très joli! but you should try Hipstamatic...it's great fun, and there are so many options!!
  3. Valerie says:

I love the look of cross processed photos. If you get a chance, you should download the cross process app. It makes any photo look ten times cooler!

I did just buy cross process, but I haven't gotten a chance to play around with it yet. Will have to make that happen this weekend!
  5. Russ Morris says:

... then there's lo-mob. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lo-mob/id334581568?mt=8
  6. Julia Kostreva says:

cross process is my quick fix to make any photo look better. it also doesn't look too same-old-same-old, filter-y like hipstamatic or other polaroid style apps.
  7. PJ says:

I agree with Cecile. Hipstamatic is amazing. I also really like Pano.