Lincoln Supply Co.

Lincoln Supply Co., a new line of vintage Americana-inspired clothing and accessories, is the brainchild of designer Jeremy Beasley. Personal attention is paid not only to the typography and slogans, but also to the production—each product is individually dyed, printed and packaged right in their shop. You can pick up one of the five current t-shirt designs right here.

1. Diane Zerr says:

I love all of these great vintage-inspired clothing lines but have yet to see one marketed and fitted for women. It's time for someone to fill that niche!

i 100% agree with that.
  3. Tanner Christensen says:

Very rad. Just ordered mine!
  4. Jonathan says:

I just got my Hellcats shirt in the mail today. The quality of the dye was wack. The H was almost nonexistent and faded, and there was a strange gray area in the middle of the cats face. I emailed lincolnsupplyco. still awating response on this . . . heres a pic of the shirt for reference - http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/H15A5H1/hellcats-error.jpg
  5. Kylie says:

Mine never showed up. They sent an automated tracking number - which states USPS never received anything - although they took my money! I wouldn't risk buying from them.
  6. George says:

I have not purchased a shirt yet. @ Jonathan. I believe the imperfections are all part of the hand-made process. That is part of the charm for some. @ Kylie. I'm sure they'd send a new one if you sent an email. Jeremy seems like a straight-up kind of guy.
  7. Kyla says:

I was wondering if Kylie ever received her shirt. I also ordered back in August, and I never received mine. My emails have gone unanswered and I'm out almost $40. I'm super bummed.