I hope you all are enjoying the new browsing experience on DWL! (If you happen to notice any problems, please let us know.) As I mentioned in our launch post, starting next week we are moving to a new posting schedule. I’ve listed below which scheduled posts you can expect to see every day of the week, all of which will be interspersed with the usual inspirational project posts. The schedule and post types will likely evolve over time, but for now, here’s what you can expect to see starting on Monday.
New Post Schedule
- Ashley’s iPhoneography post series
- Recommended Resources: A new column where I will post about various resources—be it an app or a physical tool or a resource for reference—that I find really useful.
- Jackson and Graham’s Art & Code post series
- Type Love
- Melanie’s Badass Lady Creatives post series
- Wise Words: A new post series (though I’ve done a couple random ones in the past) that features a brief inspirational message.
- Garth’s Visual Inspiration Round-up post series
- My posts will rotate between: Etsy Finds, Color Happy (yes, I’m bringing it back!), a Kickstarter Spotlight post, and Luvocracy Love, where I highlight some of the favorite things I’ve saved on Luvocracy over the past month.
- Quick Links: When I first abandoned my post schedule awhile back, lots of you were upset that Monday Quick Links would cease to exist. So with the new schedule, I’m bringing it back and moving it to Fridays. It will primarily feature things I have been tweeting about during the week using the #DWLQL tag, but I know all of you are not on Twitter, so this will gather them in a central place.