Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives

Alliteration Inspiration is a weekly column featuring the top twenty pieces of visual inspiration based on two random alliterative themes. This week’s thematic combo: knowledge & knives.

KNOWLEDGE

An urban legend states that we only use about 10% of our brain, and one could argue we operate on only 5% until we’ve had our morning coffee. Well, it’s about time to wake up the other 90-95% with a ten pack of knowledge-based designs certain to light up your lobes.

Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Oliver Sin / Illustration
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Coming Soon / Magazine cover – Modus
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Mike Bruner / Logo – Bookworm
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Dustin Wallace / Shirt designs
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Mike Cummings / Icons – SchoolRunner
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Owen Davey / Illustration
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life

Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life dework / Brand identity & collateral – Project TEACH
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Jose Solano / Illustration
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Sarah Piece / Hand lettering
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life

Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life Tim Meredith / Playing cards & tool kit

KNIVES

If you’re looking to sharpen your design eye, these ten fine examples of bladed beauty will surely do the trick. Simply scroll and let your eye slice through them like a hot knife through butter. Chop chop!

Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Lydia Nichols / Illustration
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Steve Treadwell / Illustrated chart
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life Studio on Fire / Self promotion letterpress
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Drew Lakin / Letter & packaging design – Dull Knife Root Beer
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Robby Davis / Illustration
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Joshua Minnich / Lettering – Mollyjogger Scrimshaw Knife Kit
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Derrick Castle / Block print
Suwachi / Illustration
Suwachi / Illustration
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Nate Azark / Lettering – The Chop Shop
Alliteration Inspiration: Knowledge & Knives / on Design Work Life
Carina Wagner / Pattern design
Back to top

Type Love

Type Love: Laski Slab / on Design Work Life Laski Slab

On Twitter

More Tweets

What’s New

Seamless Creative on Skillshare

Check out our current classes: Beyond the Logo: Crafting a Brand Identity and By The Book: Create a Style Guide for Your Brand. Start learning!